* Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
* Talk about health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
* Make all your friends feel there is something in them.
* Look at the sunny side of everything.
* Think only of the best, work only for the best and expect only the best.
* Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
* Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
* Give everyone a smile.
* Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others.
* Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.”
Who is a pessimist :
* are unhappy when they have no troubles to speak of.
* feel bad when they feel good, for fear they will feel worse when they feel better.
* spend most of their life at complaint counters.
* always turn out the lights to see how dark it is.
* are always looking for cracks in the mirror of life.
* cannot enjoy their health because they think they may be sick tomorrow.
* not only expect the worst but also make the worst of whatever happens.
* don’t see the doughnut, only the hole.
* believe that the sun shines only to cast shadow.
* forget their blessings and always count their troubles.
* know that hard work never hurts anyone but believe “why take a chance?”
* stop sleeping in bed when they hear that more people die in bed than anywhere else.